Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Hello!

Hello Everyone!

I'm Melisa (Raj's youngest sister), and I just wanted to check in and see how the summer is going. I'm so excited that Charishma and Lakshmi are in Kadod working with the students at Kadod High School. My father's side of the family grew up in Kadod, and I have lots of great memories visiting my relatives in Kadod, feeding the cows on the street =), and going to the beach. Charishma and Lakshmi, I would love to hear how the teaching is going and your impressions of Kadod. Also, I've never taught English before, but if you have any questions or if I can help with anything, don't hesitate to email me (melisa.shah@gmail.com)! I can't wait to hear about your experiences and see pictures. Also, I think it would be neat if some of the students from Kadod High School post to the blog. A post about their aspirations and "a day in the life of" would be really interesting.

Best,
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment