Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Meet the Rajputs: Pooja and Rahul

Hello! My name is Pooja. I’m from India. I like my country. I am a student of the Kadod High School Kadod. I am fond of reading novels. I like to learn English and how to speak English because English is an international language and it is also the sweetest language.
I love my country. There are lots of holy places in my country, such as the Taj Mahal which is a wonder of the world. It is the symbol of love. The people of India are very kind and they always try to help each other.
I live in a small village named Kadod. There are many facilities in my village. I have a small family. I love my parents. I have a brother whose name is Rahul.
Oh! I forgot to tell you all about my favourite subjects and teachers. My favourite subject is maths. My favourite teachers are Mayank Teivedi and Bhavesh Desai. They are fond of speaking English.
And now about me. I like to eat ice cream, to sing, and dance to Gujarati garba and Punjabi bhangra. I want to visit all the holy places and the wonders of the world. My favourite actor is Shahrukh Khan and my favourite actress is Rani Mukharji. I want to be a pilot and I know I will succeed in fulfilling my dream. In the future, if I get lots of money, I will help those poor people who can’t get food.


Everyone should have an ambition in life. Without ambition, life is meaningless. My ambition is to be a teacher. The teaching profession is a very noble profession. The educated youth are the future of a country. The foundation of this future is laid by the teacher. My role model is our English teacher. While teaching English, he gives us a lot of knowledge in various other subjects. He is our friend, philosopher, and guide. As a teacher, I will give my students my best. I will see to it that they become good and intelligent students, and also good citizens. I will teach them the importance of discipline, honesty, sincerity, and hard work. I will educate them to succeed in life. In order to realize my ambition, I will work hard. I will try to secure good marks and get a B. Ed degree. Our great teachers have always inspired me. I wish to be a true ideal teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment