Thursday, July 26, 2007

Meet Bhavin

Hello, I am Bhavin. I live in India. India is a very big country. Kadod is my village. I am 16 years old. I am studying in the 11th science stream. I am learning in Kadod High School, Kadod. It is a very big school. I love my family. Me and my family are lively and happy. My favourite subject is English because it is an international language. All of the teachers are my favourites. I want to learn English because it is my favourite subject. I like to go for tours. I like the Taj Mahal, Mount Abu, etc. I want to become an engineer. I like to speak English. My favourite color is white. My favourite animal is the lion because it is our national animal. The parrot is my favourite bird. My favourite actor is Sahid Kapoor and my favourite actress is Amrita Rao. I am living happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment