Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Meet Twinkle and Rushabh

Hello everyone! I am Twinkle. I am an Indian girl. I live in Gujarat. So, it is said that I am a Gujarati. Dancing is my hobby. I also like to hear music. Shakira is my favourite singer. I am studying in the 11th standard. I have chosen the science field. In the future, I would like to be a dentist. I will treat the poor people for free. I hope that you all pray to God for me.


My name is Rushabh. I live in Kadod. I like English because I want to become an English teacher. I am in the 11th standard. My school's name is the Kadod High School, Kadod. It is a very big school. The principal of the school is Mr. V.B. Mahida. I have good teachers. All of the teachers are very kind and very strict. My favourite game is cricket because it is a very fun game. My hobbies are reading, playing, and swimming. My home is in Tekrafaliya in Kadod. There are four members in my family. My father's name is Janakbhai. He is an accountant. My mother's name is Bhavanaben. She is a housewife. My sister's name is Nirali. She wants to become a teacher. My home is very big. There are three floors. My family is a very happy family. I like my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment