Saturday, July 12, 2008

Autobiographies cont.!

Introducing….Nazim Khan

My name is Nazim. I am studying in 11th-B. I am very happy with my friends. My father’s name is Nasir Khan. He is a tailor. My mother’s name is Fatima ben. She is a house wife. I have only one brother. I have no sisters. My grandparents also live with me. I enjoy the wonders of my life.
I was born on 6th January 1993. I liked to play with my friends. I was born in Bardoli in the Jyot Hospital. I studied in 10th-E last year. My brother was born on 25th March 1996. He was a funny and naughty boy. He studied in standard 7th-B last year. I was good in my little life.

I will be a Mechanical Engineer when I grow up. I will live in Kadod. I will live with my lovely wife. Also, I will live with my children, my father and my mother. I will drive every car like Scorpio, Swift, and every bike life Pular, Apache, Hayabusa, etc. I will have cars and bikes. I will live in my house.

Introducing…Prinkal M. Chaudhari My name is Prinkal. I am 15 years old. I live in Kadod. I study in 11th C. Science is my favorite subject. My mother’s name is Arunaben. My father’s name is Mukeshbhai.. I have one brother. My brother’s name is Nikunj. My brother is 12 years old. My father is a doctor. My mother is a nurse.

I was born on 17th August 1993. I was born in Mandvi. I liked to watch TV. My favorite food was Pani Puri. My favorite game was Kho-Kho. I was in standard 10-B last year.

I will be a teacher. I will live in Bardoli. I will drive a Scooti. I will live with my family. I will have a dog in my house. I will have one kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment