Saturday, July 12, 2008

Autobiographies!

Hey everyone!
So here's a sample of some of the Autobiographies the students have written in our Spoken English classes. We hope you enjoy them!

Introducing…Yashpalsinh Kishoresinh Rana

My name is Yashpal. I am studying in standard 9-F. I am very happy when I am with my friends. My father’s name is Kishoresinh. He is a farmer. My mother’s name is Kumudben. She is a housewife. I have one brother. His name is Raviraj. He is studying in standard 7-B. He is twelve years old. My grandparents also live with me. I am fourteen years old.

I was born on 25th January 1995. I liked to play with my friends when I was little. My friends were very happy with me. I enjoyed my little life. I was born in Kim in Mamta Hospital. My brother was born on 31st January 1997. He was very funny when he was a little boy. My brother was a very naughty boy. I studied in standard 8-H last year. My brother studied in 6th-B last year. I was good in my little life. I was very fat in my little life.

When I grow up, I will be an ITI Engineer. I will live in Surat. I will drive a Honda City, I will live with my wife, my child and my parents. I will have a dog, a lovebird, and a parrot in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment