Saturday, July 12, 2008

Autobiographies continued!

Introducing…Jinita J. Gamit I am a girl. My name is Jinita. I am in standard 9. My favourite movies are Bal Ganesha, Hunuman and Harry Potter. My father’s name is Jivanbhai. He is a conductor. My mother’s name is Jayanaben. She is a nurse. My brother’s name is Gaurav. He is in standard 12 Science. My family is very happy.

I was born on 23rd April 1995 in Masad. My native place was Balpur. My brother was born on 1st April 1992 in Bardoli. When I was little I liked to eat ice-cream. I also liked to read books. My mother and father were born on 1st June in 1976. I was in standard 8-B last year.

When I grow up, I will be an astronaut. I will live in Vyra. I will drive a Scooty. I will live with my family. I will have a dog and a horse. I will live in a house. I will have two kids.

Introducing…..Sneha Shah

My name is Sneha. I was born on 1st February. I liked pictures of nature scenes. My favourite game was Hide and Seek. My favourite actor was Ekbal Khan. My favourite actress was Sonal Chauhan. My hobby was helping my parents. I played with my friends. I liked my family and my big, happy house.

My father’s name is Hareshbhai. My mother’s name is Parulben. She is a housewife. I have a sister. Her name is Dipti. I have two brothers. Their names are Anish and Nikhil. My favourite game is Hide and Seek. I like my family: my parents, my brothers and my sister. My favourite actor is Ekbal Khan and my favourite actress is Sonal Chauhan.

Everybody has an ambition in life and even I have one. My ambition is that someday I will become the biggest lawyer in India. I will always fight for the justice of the people. I will always try working for the betterment of the people of India. I will live in Bardoli. I will live with my parents and my brothers and sister. I will drive an Activa.

No comments:

Post a Comment